know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Kobi Peterzil
- Signed a petition encouraging the United Methodist Church to divest from “companies that enable the occupation to continue.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a petition in support of students who were suspended for organizing an unauthorized Nakba Day event on campus.