know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: Dorit Naaman
- Signed a petition calling out the “moral inconsistency” of boycotting only Judea & Samaria, and urged the boycott of the entire Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of perpetrating “atrocities” in Gaza and urging the United Nations to impose sanctions on Israel.
- Signed a petition encouraging the United Methodist Church to divest from “companies that enable the occupation to continue.”
- Signed a petition calling on the European Council, Commission and the European Parliament to pressure Israel into surrendering to Hamas’ demands.