know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Micah Leshem
- Signed a petition calling to boycott products and companies “that operate in occupied Palestinian land and in East Jerusalem.”
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a document labeling Israel a “colonial structure” with “unmistakable elements of apartheid,” and calling for the “right of return” for Palestinian Arabs, which is tantamount to calling for the destruction of the State of Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed an anti-Israel letter addressed to then UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, accusing Israel of carrying out “ethnic cleansing.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition in support of students who were suspended for organizing an unauthorized Nakba Day event on campus.