- Was a member of the “Princeton Committee on Palestine,” an anti-Israel group that initiated a “Princeton Divests” campaign promoting divestment from Israel.
- Participated in a United Nations meeting in Geneva, where she blamed Israel’s “colonial control” and stated that the Arab residents of East Jerusalem are “under constant threat of violence”
- Berda is an activist in the radical NGO “Machson Watch,” which monitors and publishes information on the operational activities of IDF soldiers, accuses Israel of being an apartheid state, and runs anti-Israel propaganda tours in English for tourists.
- Filed a petition to the Israeli High Court of Justice on behalf of the radical NGO “Machson Watch.”
- In an interview with the far-left news site +972 Magazine on the subject of Palestinian work permits to Israel, Berda stated: “it’s not about security! It’s about segregation, separation, and containment!”