- Wrote an open letter to then US President Barak Obama imploring him to pressure Israel into a deal that would “finally release the Palestinians from the oppression and exploitation of the Israeli occupation.”
- Signed a letter urging the British parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- In response to a Palestinian Media Watch report on the hypocrisy of the Palestinian Authority, Rosenfeld sent the organization the following email with her university email address: “You do not deserve to be counted as human beings, as part of mankind. If there existed a place like hell, I would have wished you to burn in hell.”
- Was accused by former MA student of using “her position as a professor teaching international students in order to glorify Ghassan Khanafani, a leading terrorist from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. At the same university, Gordon attended a demonstration where Arab students called upon Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to punish (bomb) Tel Aviv.”
- Wrote a book titled, “Confronting the Occupation: Work, Education, and Political Activism of Palestinian Families in a Refugee Camp.”
- Wrote an op-ed in Haaretz accusing the IDF of “oppressing the Palestinians while applying massive violence” and asserting that “the occupation is what created terrorism, not the other way around.”