Isaac (Yanni) Nevo
know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Isaac (Yanni) Nevo
- Declared that he is willing to work together with BDS activists.
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition urging international pressure on Israel and accusing it of “killing and wounding of human beings who are exercising their elementary right to claim political freedom.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Organized a petition defending BDS-promoting colleague Neve Gordon.