- Supports and promotes BDS.
- Wrote an article in The Irish Times promoting the academic boycott of Israel.
- Wrote an article titled, “Why Should Irish academics boycott Israel?”
- Organized a list of some two hundred Irish academics calling for the boycott of Israel.
- Promoted the Irish Occupied Territories Bill that calls for boycotting Israel.
- Signed a petition calling on the Irish government to put pressure on Israel and end trade agreements.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of perpetrating “atrocities” in Gaza and urging the United Nations to impose sanctions on Israel.
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a letter urging Australian historian Alison Bashford not to accept the prestigious Dan David Prize, which is headquartered at Tel-Aviv University, because doing so would “legitimize and normalize Israel’s colonial violence and apartheid.”