know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: David Enoch
- Signed a petition calling on EU member states to boycott “organizations and companies if they are active, directly or indirectly, in the occupied territories.”
- Compared the IDF’s activities during Operation Protective Edge to that of Hamas.
- Signed a petition in support of the Islamic Movement.
- Participated in a protest against the drafting of Christians to the IDF.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to do IDF service in Judea and Samaria.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Threatened to take legal measures against students who came in army uniform in support of an IDF officer who was reprimanded by a lecturer for arriving to class in uniform.