know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: Eyal Weizman
- Signed an open letter calling to boycott the international Berlin Pop-Kultur Festival due to its sponsorship by the Israeli embassy.
- Served on the Board of Directors of the radical anti-Israel NGO “B’Tselem.”
- Worked together with the anti-Israel organization Amnesty International on an anti-Israel project.
- After winning a competition to represent Israel at the International Union of Architect’s congress in Berlin, Weizman together with his partner Professor Rafi Segal used it as an opportunity to create an anti-Israel exhibition accusing Israel of “human rights violations.” Upon learning of the exhibit’s contents, the Israeli Association of United Architects shut it down.
- Edited an anti-Israel book called “A Civilian Occupation: The Politics of Israeli Architecture,” which asserts that architecture is used by Israel as a “strategic weapon.”