know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Chaim Gans
- Signed a petition calling on EU member states to boycott “organizations and companies if they are active, directly or indirectly, in the occupied territories.”
- Signed a petition urging international pressure on Israel and accusing it of “killing and wounding of human beings who are exercising their elementary right to claim political freedom.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a letter in support of the draft-dodger Natan Blanc.
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a letter of support of the draft-dodger Tair Kaminer.
- A senior fellow at the far-left Molad Center for the Renewal of Israeli Democracy.