know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: Eva Jablonka
- Signed a petition urging the boycott of Israeli academic institutions.
- Signed an open letter to then UN head Kofi Annan, accusing Israel of “ethnic cleansing” and urging him to pressure Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Among the initiators of a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition calling to boycott products and companies “that operate in occupied Palestinian land and in East Jerusalem.”
- Signed a petition against adding Ariel University to the Israel Council for Higher Education.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed a petition to encourage the President of the University of Manchester to pressure Israel.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”