know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Vered Kraus
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition supporting the academic boycott of Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition in support of students who were suspended for organizing an unauthorized Nakba Day event on campus.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.