know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: Gadi Algazi
- Signed a petition calling to oppose Israel’s OECD membership, claiming that Israel “violates international law” and “violate[s] the basic human rights of Palestinians.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of “war crimes” in Lebanon and Gaza.
- Signed a letter calling on the German government not to sell arms to Israel, and to work to block trade relations between Israel and the European Union.