- Signed an open letter in The Irish Times urging the Government of Ireland to pass the “Occupied Territories Bill” that would ban and criminalize economic support and trade with Israeli businesses in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Member of the radical-left NGO “Ta’ayush,” which harasses IDF soldiers and boasts a member who bragged about helping the Palestinian Authority murder a man who sold land to Jews.
- Signed a petition threatening legal action against the decision to establish then Ariel College in Judea & Samaria into a university.
- Signed a petition congratulating the EU on its decision to label Israeli products from Judea & Samaria, and urged “the EU and other world governments to take further steps in this direction.”