know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Yeela Raanan
- Signed a petition urging the American Anthropological Association to convene a vote on boycotting Israeli academia.
- Appointed as Ra’am party head Mansour Abbas’ adviser on unrecognized villages in the Negev. Ra’am is the political wing of the southern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel.
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- In a public speech in Ramallah, she accused Israel of setting a norm of “robbery, violence and oppression.”
- Spoke at an event in the Israeli-Arab city of Sakhnin where she called Israel a “fascist” state and called to “free Palestine.”
- Serves on the “National Assembly” of “Standing Together,” a far-left NGO funded by the New Israel Fund.
- Signed a petition calling to oppose Israel’s OECD membership, claiming that Israel “violates international law” and “violate[s] the basic human rights of Palestinians.”
- Wrote an article in Palestine News urging international pressure on Israel in opposition to the “Prawer Plan.”