know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Yehouda Shenhav
- Signed a petition urging “massive intervention by the international community” against “Israel’s atrocities.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Wrote an anti-Israel article titled “The Occupation Doesn’t Stop at the Checkpoint” where he uses terms like “racist Israel,” and asserts that “Israeli colonial occupation is found everywhere, not only over the Green Line.”
- Urged creating a binational state and a full right of return for the “Palestinian refugees.”
- According to Wikipedia, he ran as number 101 on the anti-Zionist Joint Arab List for the 20th Knesset.