Know the Professor: Roy Wagner
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition calling on the European Council, Commission and the European Parliament to pressure Israel into surrendering to Hamas’ demands.
- Signed a document labeling Israel a “colonial structure” with “unmistakable elements of apartheid,” and calling for the “right of return” for Palestinian Arabs, which is tantamount to calling for the destruction of the State of Israel.
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza. 
- Signed a letter calling on Germany’s “Left Party” to block trade relations between Israel and the European Union, to not sell arms to Israel, and to ban Israeli goods made in Judea & Samaria. The letter accused Israel of “racist separation” and perpetrating “war crimes.”
lecturers » Roy Wagner
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on twitter