know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Nomi Erteschik-Shir
- Signed a letter congratulating the Canadian Union of Public Employees for boycotting Israel.
- Signed a petition calling on the Irish government to put pressure on Israel and end trade agreements.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition calling on the UN to pressure Israel into surrendering to Hamas’ demands.
- Signed an anti-Israel letter addressed to then UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, accusing Israel of carrying out “ethnic cleansing.”
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition against adding Ariel University to the Israel Council for Higher Education.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.