know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Lev Grinberg
- Signed a letter in “solidarity” with the Students for Justice in Palestine chapter in UC Berkley, thanking them for voting to divest from Israeli companies. “The only pressure Israelis are sensitive to these days is that put forth by BDS activities,” the letter stated.
- Wrote in the Belgium newspaper La Libre Belgique, “the one group to suffer from the Nazi Holocaust is now committing genocide of the Palestinians.” He continued: “This is a criminal act. I ask Europe and the international community to save Israel from itself and from its government.”
- Signed a petition urging international pressure on Israel and accusing it of “killing and wounding of human beings who are exercising their elementary right to claim political freedom.”
- Served as a spokesman for Yesh Gvul, an organization that promotes draft-dodging.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed an anti-Israel letter addressed to then UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan, accusing Israel of carrying out “ethnic cleansing.”
- Signed a petition calling to boycott products and companies “that operate in occupied Palestinian land and in East Jerusalem.”