know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Elizabeth Freund
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to do IDF service in Judea and Samaria
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Signed a petition calling on Tel-Aviv University to cease cooperation with the City of David (Elad) Foundation on archaeological excavations in the City of David, writing that the Foundation seeks to “Judaize” the area of the City of David.