know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Avner Ben-Amos
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- One of the founders of the far-left NGO, “Negev Coexistence Forum,” which lobbies the international community against Israel and accuses Israel of “ethnic cleansing,” “apartheid,” and “racism.” He currently serves on their Board of Directors.
- Serves on the “Truth Commission” of the far-left NGO, “Zochrot,” which works to materialize the return of Palestinian Arabs to Israel that would destroy the Jewish character of the state.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the far-left NGO, “Public Committee Against Torture in Israel.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Israeli branch of the far-left NGO, “Amnesty International.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.