know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: As’ad Ghanem
- Advocate of a “one-state solution” that would terminate the Jewish character of the State of Israel.
- Accused Israel of being an “apartheid” state during a lecture given at a conference hosted by the anti-Israel website Middle East Monitor in London.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Stated in an interview that Hezbollah “is not a terrorist organization…rather a “national liberation organization that struggles against Israel that occupied Lebanon in 1982.”
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Israel NGO “Breaking the Silence.”