know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Anat Biletzki
- Former Chairperson of the radical anti-Israel NGO “B’Tselem.”
- Signed a petition calling to boycott products and companies “that operate in occupied Palestinian land and in East Jerusalem.”
- Said that IDF soldiers are “legitimate targets” for Palestinian Arabs to attack.
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition threatening legal action against the decision to establish then Ariel College in Judea & Samaria into a university.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Initiated and Signed a document labeling Israel a “colonial structure” with “unmistakable elements of apartheid,” and calling for the “right of return” for Palestinian Arabs, which is tantamount to calling for the destruction of the State of Israel.
- Signed a petition urging international pressure on Israel and accusing it of “killing and wounding of human beings who are exercising their elementary right to claim political freedom.”
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- A close supporter of Azmi Bishara, the Arab Member of Knesset who fled the country after being accused of spying on Israel for Hezbollah.
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.