know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Yuri Pines
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- In response to the news that Israel would be demolishing the home of deceased war hero, Major Roi Klein, Pines wrote: “I hope that not only the Major’s home will be destroyed, but the entire settlement, and that the Jewish terrorists will be scattered to the wind.”
- Refused to be interviewed on Israel National News because it broadcasts from Judea & Samaria, stating: “I can’t stand the settlers.”