know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Yinon Cohen
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Co-authored an article with pro-BDS Israeli professor Neve Gordon in the academic journal Public Culture accusing Israel of being a “colonial project” replete with ” land-grabbing,” “dispossession,” and the “Judaization of Palestinian land.”
- Co-authored another article with pro-BDS Israeli professor Neve Gordon in The Guardian calling on then US president Barak Obama to pressure Israel.
- Gave a talk in New York’s Bard College on the “strategies Israel has deployed to dispossess Palestinian land and settle Jews… thereby enhancing Israel’s colonial project in the West Bank.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”