know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Neve Gordon
- Previously taught at Ben-Gurion University.
- Wrote an op-ed in the Los Angeles Times calling for a boycott of Israel.
- Wrote an op-ed in The Guardian titled, “Time to boycott Israel.”
- Wrote an open letter to IDF Chief of Staff, Aviv Kochavi, titled “How Did You Turn Into a War Criminal?”
- Wrote an article in The Guardian accusing Israel of perpetrating “ethnic cleansing in the Negev.“
- Wrote an op-ed in Al Jazeera stating that “the Passover murder in Gaza is by no means an exception in the long history of Palestinian resistance.”
- Invited an activist from the anti-Israel NGO “Breaking the Silence” to present a lecture in one of his classes without advance notice.
- Called three Israeli draft-dodgers who were encouraging BDS “true heroes of Israel.
- Was one of the contributors to the pro-BDS book “The Case for Sanctions Against Israel.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition threatening legal action against the decision to establish then Ariel College in Judea & Samaria into a university.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition against adding the Ariel University to the Israel Council for Higher Education.
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Zionist organization “Breaking the Silence.”
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Wrote multiple anti-Israel academic articles.