know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Yehoshua Kolodny
- Signed an open letter in The Irish Times urging the Government of Ireland to pass the “Occupied Territories Bill” that would ban and criminalize economic support and trade with Israeli businesses in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition calling on EU member states to boycott “organizations and companies if they are active, directly or indirectly, in the occupied territories.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition to boycott the University of Ariel in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition congratulating the EU on its decision to label Israeli products from Judea & Samaria, and urged “the EU and other world governments to take further steps in this direction.”