know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Uri Hadar
- Signed a petition urging “massive intervention by the international community” against “Israel’s atrocities.”
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of perpetrating “atrocities” in Gaza and urging the United Nations to impose sanctions on Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to carry out their IDF service in Judea & Samaria.”
- Signed a petition against adding Ariel University to the Israel Council for Higher Education.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.