- Organized the distribution of “WANTED” flyers at Harvard University picturing former IDF chief-of-staff Dan Halutz with the caption “War Criminal.”
- Spoke at an “Israeli Apartheid Week” in event Rhode Island.
- Was a leading participant in an anti-Israel conference at Harvard titled, Israel/Palestine and the One-State Solution.
- Signed a petition urging the American Anthropological Association to convene a vote on boycotting Israeli academia.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a letter to the Dean of Students at Fordham University condemning the university’s decision to block pro-BDS group “Students for Justice in Palestine” from forming. 
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”