- Wrote a guidebook for draft-dodgers refusing to serve in the IDF.
- Signed a petition calling on EU member states to boycott “organizations and companies if they are active, directly or indirectly, in the occupied territories.”
- Co-wrote an anti-Israel book titled, “Lords of the Land,” in which she accused Israel of stealing “Palestinian land.”
- Wrote an anti-Israel book titled, “Israel’s Holocaust and the Politics of Nationhood,” in which she asserts that Israel has a Holocaust victimhood complex that it uses to justify the abuse of Palestinians.
- Gave a speech in which she accused Israel of is committing “terrible crimes daily.” She further stated: “This project of the occupation is Israel’s biggest project, its claim to fame. It’s the only national project of Israel, apart from the national water carrier.”
- Signed an open letter against a European Union conference aimed at combating anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism, urging the EU not to conflate the two and “afford Israel immunity against criticism for grave and wide-spread violations of human rights and international law.”