- A leader of the “Boycott from Within” organization, which promotes the BDS from within Israel.
- A leader of the “Anarchists Against the Wall” organization, which engages in violent protests against IDF soldiers and security forces.
- Signed a petition to Barak Obama calling on the United States to divest from Israel and to cease providing it with financial, diplomatic and military support.
- Signed a letter congratulating the Canadian Union of Public Employees for boycotting Israel.
- Signed a petition urging Duke University to cancel a talk by former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, who they labeled a war criminal.
- Signed a petition calling out the “moral inconsistency” of boycotting only Judea & Samaria, and urged the boycott of the entire Israel.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition calling on the UN to pressure Israel into surrendering to Hamas’ demands.
- Signed a letter in “solidarity” with the Students for Justice in Palestine chapter in UC Berkley, thanking them for voting to divest from Israeli companies. “The only pressure Israelis are sensitive to these days is that put forth by BDS activities,” the letter stated.
- Signed a petition urging “massive intervention by the international community” against “Israel’s atrocities.”
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Signed a petition in support of Hermann Dierkes, a leader of the Left Wing Party in Germany, who called to boycott Israel.
- Signed a petition calling to lift the “siege” on Gaza.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza. 
- Signed a petition calling to boycott products and companies “that operate in occupied Palestinian land and in East Jerusalem.”
- Signed a petition urging the president of Manchester University to pressure Israel.
- Signed a petition encouraging the United Methodist Church to divest from “companies that enable the occupation to continue.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of perpetrating “atrocities” in Gaza and urging the United Nations to impose sanctions on Israel.
- Signed an open letter denouncing Boston’s Museum of Science for co-sponsoring and hosting an exhibit on Israeli innovation, calling it an attempt to “deflect attention from [Israel’s] atrocious human rights record and fundamentally discriminatory policies.” The letter also accused the Technion of developing “technologies of death” used against Palestinians.