know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Avishai Margalit
- For years, Margalit served on the Board of Directors of the radical anti-Zionist organization “B’Tselem.” He now serves on their public council.
- Signed a petition congratulating the EU on its decision to label Israeli products from Judea & Samaria, and urged “the EU and other world governments to take further steps in this direction.”
- Signed a petition urging the Spanish parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.
- Called in The Jerusalem Post to “lift the siege” on Gaza, which he labeled as “collective punishment [that] is humane.”
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- One of the founders of the far-left NGO “Peace Now.”
- Signed a petition in support of the anti-Israel NGO “Breaking the Silence.”