know the anti-israel
Know the Professor: Louise Bethlehem
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.”
- Signed a petition to boycott the University of Ariel in Judea & Samaria.
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of harming the academic freedom of Palestinians. The petition was then used by a pro-boycott organization to “vindicate[e]…its campaign for the institutional boycott of the Israeli academy.”
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to do IDF service in Judea and Samaria
- Signed a letter accusing Israel of subjecting Palestinians “to life in fearsome ghettos” and demanding international intervention against Israel.
- Signed a petition calling on Tel-Aviv University to cease cooperation with the City of David (Elad) Foundation on archaeological excavations in the City of David, writing that the Foundation seeks to “Judaize” the area of the City of David.