- Signed a letter congratulating the Canadian Union of Public Employees for boycotting Israel.
- Signed a petition urging musician Leonard Cohen to cancel his planned performance in Israel, imploring Cohen to “add [his] voice to those brave people the world over who boycott Israel.”
- Established the Be’er Sheva branch of the Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI), a radical-left NGO that defends terrorists in courts, accuses Israel of war crimes, and petitions against the IDF.
- Member of “New Profile,” an organization that promotes draft-dodging.
- Signed a document recognizing the “right of return” for Palestinian Arabs, which is tantamount to calling for the destruction of the State of Israel.
- Signed a petition advocating for the release of terrorist supporter Dareen Tatour, who was arrested and convicted for inciting violence and supporting a terrorist organization.
- Accused Israel of carrying out a “racist policy” against illegal African migrant workers.