- Signed a petition calling to boycott Israeli goods.
- In response to the stabbing of a religious Jew in France, Brauman told Europe1 news: “Wearing a kippa…[is] an affirmation of loyalty to the State of Israel, why not after all, but also, and this is much more problematic, a sign of a kind of allegiance to the policies of the State of Israel.”
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Former president of the anti-Israel NGO “Doctors without Borders.”
- Signed a petition in support of Hermann Dierkes, a leader of the Left Wing Party in Germany, who called to boycott Israel.