know the anti-Zionist
Know the Professor: Oren Yiftachel
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Served as co-chair of the Board of Director for the radical anti-Israel NGO “B’Tselem.”
- Signed a petition to boycott Ariel University because of its location in Judea & Samaria.
- Co-wrote an anti-Israel op-ed in Haaretz titled “Israel Harel’s Racist Diatribe Against Bedouins Reveals the Depths of Apartheid.” In the article, Aburabia slandered Israel as an apartheid state numerous times.
- Signed a petition in “support and appreciation” of students and lecturers who illegally refused to do IDF service in Judea and Samaria.
- Signed a letter urging the British parliament to recognize a Palestinian state.