- Runs a virulently anti-Israel website promoting BDS and other anti-Israel content.
- Gave the keynote address at the first Palestinian BDS conference in Ramallah.
- Lectured worldwide promoting BDS and attacking Israel.
- Hosts a “Gaza Carnage Archive” section on his website.
- Signed a petition calling to boycott an international conference at Tel-Aviv University.
- Signed an open letter calling on the German government to reject a resolution equating BDS with anti-Semitism. The letter also urged Germany to continue funding organizations, including pro-BDS NGOs, that “peacefully challenge the Israeli occupation” and “expose severe violations of international law.” 
- Signed a petition in support of anti-Semitic British Labor Party leader Jeremy Corbyn and of “end[ing] the occupation and the blockade of Gaza.”
- Hosted a petition on his website accusing Israel of the “slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people” in Gaza.
- Signed a petition in support of Hermann Dierkes, a leader of the Left Wing Party in Germany, who called to boycott Israel.
- Signed a petition encouraging the United Methodist Church to divest from “companies that enable the occupation to continue.”
- Signed a petition accusing Israel of perpetrating “atrocities” in Gaza and urging the United Nations to impose sanctions on Israel.
- Signed a petition calling on the UN to pressure Israel into surrendering to Hamas’ demands.